Sunday, December 9, 2007

Flash Fiction Carnival III

Lots of thanks to Virginia Lee for hosting the Flash Fiction Carnival III. This was my first serious attempt at writing something that I knew other people would read. So far the comments have been nice, which is a huge relief. :)

The theme this go around was "transform." My mind immediately started to think about the obvious stuff... flowers blooming, caterpillars and butterflies... but I wanted to stay away from those ideas and try something more abstract. To my delight, the result was a story that had several transformations!

You can check out my flash fiction by reading the post, A Personal Project. Please, please leave comments! I need to know what I could improve and what I may have actually done right. Thanks for reading!

No comments: